National Level Trainings
Imparting practical training in all subjects from crop production to marketing of produce, with a training concept of “Learning by Doing” & seeing is believing. The experts and trainees together form a network of knowledge, where not only transfer of knowledge takes place, but also new knowledge is developed.
Programme Structure: The training programs currently being offered are of short duration on following topics.
– Watershed Planning: Rainwater harvesting, wasteland transformation, water management.
– Horticulture & Controlled Agriculture: Green/ Shade house design, installation, operation & maintenance, agronomy.
– Organic Farming: Bio Pesticides, Vermicompost, manure.
– Crop Specific: Irrigation, Fertigation, Agronomy, Plant protection.
– Field Visits: Corporate, contract and farmers field visits.
– Micro Irrigation, Sprinkler System and Conduit water Conveyance systems: Design, installation, operation, maintenance, irrigation/ Fertigation scheduling, piping for lift irrigation projects, water works, water and wastewater treatment facilities.
Languages of Communication in Training: Marathi, English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu. Translator assisted in any other language.
States from India: Assam, AP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, MP, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, TN, Uttaranchal, UP.
Countries: Sri Lanka, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kyrgyzstan.
Extension Services: 3 open air facilities with about 2000, 4000 & 5000 person capacities for conferences, seminars, symposia, tradeshows, exhibitions, workshops, farmersí meals, etc.